Looking for the perfect place to let your furry friend run and play? Look no further! We’ve compiled a list of the top 2 dog parks in Allentown PA. From spacious off-leash areas to agility courses, these parks have everything your pup needs to have a great time.
So grab your dog’s leash and come explore the best dog parks Allentown PA, USA has to offer!
The Best Dog Parks Near Allentown PA
Cedar Creek Parkway West Dog Park
- Address: 466 Parkway Rd, Allentown, PA 18104, United States
- Map: Click here
- Rating: 4.6 (92)
- Phone: +1 610-871-0281
- Website: Link
- Opening hours:Monday: 6:30 AM – 9:00 PMTuesday: 6:00 AM – 8:00 PMWednesday: 6:00 AM – 8:00 PMThursday: 6:00 AM – 8:00 PMFriday: 6:00 AM – 8:00 PMSaturday: 6:00 AM – 8:00 PMSunday: 6:30 AM – 9:00 PM
TOP 2 Best Dog Parks in Allentown PA
Dixon Street Dog Park
- Address: 640622940423, Allentown, PA 18103, United States
- Map: Click here
- Rating: 3.8 (43)
- Website: Link
- Opening hours:Monday: Open 24 hoursTuesday: Open 24 hoursWednesday: Open 24 hoursThursday: Open 24 hoursFriday: Open 24 hoursSaturday: Open 24 hoursSunday: Open 24 hours
- Reviews:The park itself is nice but not friendly to people who are from out of town. If you don’t have a key fob you’re not welcomed to come in. The regulars will actively avoid you and look at you with disgust. As far as the official website, If you have a dog who is not neutered he is not welcomed, your application will be denied. Make sure your pets are up to date with all their shots. Hope this helps 😁By ZamoraEuphoria Boop! (8 months ago)You need a key fob to get in! It’s a beautiful place but don’t go without filling out the online registration form.By Kristin Beaulieu (2 weeks ago)You need a key fob to get in! It’s a beautiful place but don’t go without filling out the online registration form. It’s free for Allentown residents and $25 for non residents. All dog have to have rabies and vaccinated so it’s safe for the dogs! You will receive you key fob within 1 week.By Nick (11 months ago)Awful place the ares is nice enough but you got to paid 25 dollars a year and the people that got there are rude confrontational and down right nasty. I almost called police last time I was thereBy susan harkins (3 months ago)My pup loves❤ it here. Its always clean, the grass is mowed. Its just a great place to take your dogs to play with other dogs, and all the people I’ve met there are nice to talk to😀👍All dog have to be up to date on shots. If your there in the evening look for the dear coming out of the woods from the north.By RainRed348 (2 years ago)
Thank you for reading! If you have any additional information on the best Dog Parks in Allentown PA, please leave a comment below. We would love to hear from you!
5 Replies to Puppy Paradise: 2 Must-Visit Dog Parks Near Allentown PA
Cedar Creek Parkway West does not have a dog park. It does have a leash-free area created originally for parking control during large soccer tournaments. In that respect, it deserves 4 stars. I know. I created the space. Enjoy it and treat it with respect for others.
General area is fun when it snows for moderate to low-end sledding experience. For Adults and kids under 10, makes for a good time.
Spring and Summer, this place gets packed with dogs and summer activities.
Fenced in area. My pup loves this park.
Always take the girls for a daily run here. A couple of trees for shade and a few benches to sit on if you want to take a seat. Many friendly people here and the dogs always seem to have a great time! The place is kept clean and some folks I’ve noticed place plastic bangs along the fence so if you forgot yours you can still clean up your dogs mess if necessary. Also see a few water bowls which is nice. PSA don’t forget to take water for your doggie 😊
Nice little park to go and relax in. Pavilions to sit under when not occupied by a large group. Plenty of open space. Quiet and no one bothers you